Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Landmark
Inspired by the rich industrial past
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Landmark has a tough character inspired by the area's industrial past. The industrial craftsmanship is reflected in the design of the 16-storey hotel.
This text was automatically translated and might therefore contain some imperfections.
Facilities & amenities
- 24-hour frontdesk
- Indoor private pool
- Fitness room / gym
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site parking (indoor)
- On-site parking (outdoor)
- Electric car charging station on site
- Pets allowed
- Connecting rooms available
- Carpet-free rooms available
City Panorama Room with double single bed
City Panorama room with double bed
Wellness Panorama Room
Good to know
Between 15:00 - 23:59
Between 00:00 - 12:00
Opening hours frontdesk
Open 24 hours
If for some reason you’re not able to come, you may cancel your booking up to 24 hours before check-in starts on the day of your arrival. The accommodation will then give you a full refund, no questions asked. If you cancel after this moment, the accommodation will refund your payment, minus the cost of the first night’s stay.
VAT is always included. However, some other fees and local taxes may not be included. You will be asked to pay these fees and taxes upon arrival at your accommodation.
- Green Key certified
Measures taken by the hotel
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Shared stationary such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodations and key areas
- Breakfast takeaway containers available
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Delivered food is securely covered
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Show on Google maps
On-site parking (indoor)
Electric car charging
We want to present valuable and trustworthy hotel reviews. This is why we are preparing a new process of collecting and managing reviews. In the meantime, please share your reviews via email@example.com.